Top facts to learn anything faster: Study Says
1. Skills are easier to pick up as individual parts.
2. Mistakes should be celebrated and studied. “Being perfect is overrated.”
3. Being optimistic helps you succeed.
4. Exciting topics are “stickier” than boring ones.
5. Speed reading can condense learning times.
6. Practice, practice, practice.
7. Use what you know to learn what you don’t. “The practice is called “associative learning.”
8. Looking things up isn’t always a bad thing. “The solution: If you know you know it, but just can’t remember it, Google it.
9. Teaching other people helps you, too. “Scientists have dubbed it “the protégé effect.””
See Full Article Source: http://www.businessinsider.com/surprising-facts-learn-anything-faster-2015-12?amp